Take your first step into the world of early childhood as a childcare support worker with the nationally accredited Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. You will learn to provide safe, nurturing, meaningful and inclusive education and care for children in a fun and playful setting.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Care for babies and children and ensure their health and safety
- Promote good nutrition and positive meal experiences
- Use an approved learning framework
- Support holistic development through play and learning
- Identify and respond to children at risk
- Perform emergency first aid
- Promote cultural competence
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Through this course you will build on your:
- Outstanding professionalism
- Passion for early education
- Communication and interpersonal skills
GROW YOUR CAREER
Deepen your skills and knowledge to expand your career options with a
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Complete the Diploma to move directly into university to become an early childhood teacher:
The number of children using long day care has increased by 18% since 2012, and this trend will continue to 2021.
As consumer demand grows, so does the demand for teachers qualified at degree level. This Certificate III qualification is a great first step toward a long and rewarding career in the industry.