When is the last time you had great customer service? The Certificate II in Retail Services will show you how to create memorable experiences for your customers.
Through this is nationally recognised course, you will learn how to:
- Engage customers
- Communicate in the workplace to support your team
- Work effectively in a service environment
- Organise your personal work
- Advise on products and services
- Identify and respond to security risks
It is the ideal starting point if you want to work with speciality retailers, supermarkets, department stores and quick service restaurants.
The Certificate II in Retail Services can lead to careers as a:
- Retail Liquor Outlet Attendant
- Food Sales Assistant (Fast Food Outlets)
- Retail Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant